For the purpose of European Union Data Protection legislation, We (as defined and detailed in this website (M&N Service Centre) are the data controller.
Information we collect from you
When using the M&N Service Centre website, there is certain information we will collect from you:
1. Where possible, the details of your site visit and behaviour (including, but not limited to):
This is only used for the purpose of our marketing analytics to generate statistics on user browsing behaviours and patterns. Also to monitor website conversions.
When contacting M&N Service Centre via a contact form on our website, we will collect from you:
1. Any information that you provide to us by completing contact forms on our website.
2. A record of any correspondence between M&N Service Centre and the user, instigated by user completion of a contact form, may be kept.
3. Details of any transactions you, the user, carry out through our site for the fulfilment of an order.
Where we store your personal data:
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we employ security measures designed to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information:
We use information held about you in the following ways:
1. To generate analytical reports on our user behaviour, with the aim and intent to improve user experience on our site.
2. To respond to any communication from a contact form completed by the user.
3. To provide you with any promotional offers, products or services that may be of interest to the user, where consent has been given to do so.
4. To notify users of the website to any business or service changes.
Disclosure of your information:
We may disclose your personal information to:
1. Any employee or administrative contractor working for GO2 Heating Solutions Ltd, for the purpose of M&N Service Centre only.
2. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. Every now and again, requests are received for information from government departments, the police and other enforcement agencies. If this happens, and there is a proper legal basis for providing your information, it will be provided to the organisation asking for it.
Access to information:
Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to view what data we hold for you, and the right to amend any data you feel may be untrue or incorrect. You also have the 'right to be forgotten'. Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, please put your request in writing and send to our registered business address:
Victoria garage, Newport Road, Whitchurch, SY13 1QD
We will then respond to your request, and action within 30 days of receipt.